Peace of mind from as early as 6 weeks
Early Reassurance Scan
Determine the gender of your baby
Wellbeing & Gender Scan
Bond with your baby in stunning 4D
Wellbeing & 4D Baby Scan
Providing you with a
Fun & Friendly Experience
Here we outline Hey Baby 4D’s procedures relating to the Coronavirus outbreak and what to do if you think you may have been exposed:
Hey Baby 4D has consulted with professional and regulatory bodies such as Public Health England, to ensure we are following national guidance and keeping everyone as safe as we can.
Checking the health and wellbeing of your baby is always our highest priority.
- You may bring 2 guests with you to your scan.
- In order to continually meet national guidance, we may have to adapt or remove scan packages. If this affects you, you will be informed prior to your appointment. You will have the right to cancel your scan in this case and your deposit will not be affected.
- Hey Baby 4D’s Infection Control Policy protects our customers and staff alike from the spread of infection. As an additional measure, we politely request that all customers visiting our clinics wash their hands or use hand sanitiser upon arrival. Foam or gel is provided for your convenience.
- We are carrying out a basic health check on everybody who attends the clinic prior to entry. This may include taking your temperature. This check is performed for the safety of you, our team and the wider community.
- If you or anyone in your household has shown symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days (or if you have come into contact with anybody who has), please do not attend your appointment. Please let us know and we will reschedule your appointment for you.
- If you think you have been exposed and have already attended an appointment with us, please inform us as soon as possible to enable us to take the necessary steps to protect our customers and staff.
The above guidance is relevant only to attendance within our clinic and does not replace national guidance.
The latest information and advice can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public Go to https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ for information about the virus and how to protect yourself.
Please note: as this is an ever-changing situation, we may be required to adapt our service and/or procedures in response. You will be informed of any changes (if any) that affect you prior to your appointment.
The Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists has announced that pregnant women who are over 35 years of age, in the BAME group or have underlying health conditions may be at higher risk if they contract COVID-19.
Your safety is, as always, our main priority - thank you for your continued support.
The Hey Baby 4D Wandsworth Team x
Private 4D Ultrasound Clinic
Hey Baby 4D Wandsworth provides you with a variety of scanning packages to suit all stages of your pregnancy. Whether you're looking for a reassurance scan, a wellbeing check or a 4D scan, you can count on us to make it a magical experience for you! All of our scans are aimed at providing you with essential information about the health and well-being of your baby, as well as giving you the chance to bond with your unborn baby.
You can book one of our packages below, or call us on 020 8154 0122 and one of our team will be happy to help you.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
With love, the Hey Baby 4D Wandsworth team x
Please note: whilst our clinic is on the ground floor, it is not wheelchair accessible due to the width of the entrance door. If you require our assistance accessing the premises, please let us know.
From 10 weeks
Available from 10 weeks, this simple blood test identifies conditions such as Down’s, Edward’s and Patau’s Syndromes, as well as confirming your baby's gender (optional).
Being based in Wandsworth makes our clinic easily accessible to clients from the Wandsworth, Southwark and Lambeth areas.