Peace of mind from as early as 6 weeks
Early Reassurance Scan
Determine the gender of your baby
Wellbeing & Gender Scan
Bond with your baby in stunning 4D
Wellbeing & 4D Baby Scan
Providing you with a
Fun & Friendly Experience
Here we outline Hey Baby 4D’s procedures relating to the Coronavirus outbreak and what to do if you think you may have been exposed:
Hey Baby 4D has consulted with professional and regulatory bodies such as Public Health England, to ensure we are following national guidance and keeping everyone as safe as we can.
Checking the health and wellbeing of your baby is always our highest priority. During any tier 4 restrictions or lockdown period, you should only attend an appointment for a medical reason, such as checking the wellbeing of your pregnancy. Confirming your baby’s sex or obtaining 4D images are secondary purposes and you should not attend if this is your primary purpose for having a scan. We will only carry out these secondary services after a wellbeing check has been completed (if your scan package includes these and the appointment time allows).
Please note: rescans will not be available during any tier 4 restrictions or lockdown period unless there is a medical reason to offer one.
Please contact us if you have any questions about your booking.
- The primary objective of all scans will be to check the wellbeing of your baby.
- In order to continually meet national guidance, we may have to adapt or remove scan packages. If this affects you, you will be informed prior to your appointment. You will have the right to cancel your scan in this case and your deposit will not be affected.
- During any tier 4 restrictions or lockdown period, you should only attend an appointment for a medical reason, such as checking the wellbeing of your pregnancy. Secondary services such as gender confirmation and obtaining 4D images will only be carried out after a wellbeing check has been completed. In addition, rescans will not be available during a lockdown period unless there is a medical reason to offer one.
- Hey Baby 4D’s Infection Control Policy protects our customers and staff alike from the spread of infection. As an additional measure, we politely request that all customers visiting our clinics wash their hands or use hand sanitiser upon arrival. Foam or gel is provided for your convenience.
- We are carrying out a basic health check on everybody who attends the clinic prior to entry. This may include taking your temperature. This check is performed for the safety of you, our team and the wider community.
- You may bring 1 guest from your support bubble with you to your scan.
- If you or anyone in your household has shown symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days (or if you have come into contact with anybody who has), please do not attend your appointment. Please let us know and we will reschedule your appointment for you.
- If you think you have been exposed and have already attended an appointment with us, please inform us as soon as possible to enable us to take the necessary steps to protect our customers and staff.
The above guidance is relevant only to attendance within our clinic and does not replace national guidance.
The latest information and advice can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public Go to https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ for information about the virus and how to protect yourself.
Please note: as this is an ever-changing situation, we may be required to adapt our service and/or procedures in response. You will be informed of any changes (if any) that affect you prior to your appointment.
The Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists has announced that pregnant women who are over 35 years of age, in the BAME group or have underlying health conditions may be at higher risk if they contract COVID-19.
Your safety is, as always, our main priority - thank you for your continued support.
The Hey Baby 4D Wandsworth Team x
Private 4D Ultrasound Clinic
Hey Baby 4D Wandsworth provides you with a variety of scanning packages to suit all stages of your pregnancy. Whether you're looking for a reassurance scan, a wellbeing check or a 4D scan, you can count on us to make it a magical experience for you! All of our scans are aimed at providing you with essential information about the health and well-being of your baby, as well as giving you the chance to bond with your unborn baby.
You can book one of our packages below, or call us on 020 8154 0122 and one of our team will be happy to help you.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
With love, the Hey Baby 4D Wandsworth team x
Please note: whilst our clinic is on the ground floor, it is not wheelchair accessible due to the width of the entrance door. If you require our assistance accessing the premises, please let us know.
From 10-22 weeks
Available from 10 weeks, this simple blood test identifies conditions such as Down’s, Edward’s and Patau’s Syndromes, as well as confirming your baby's gender (optional).
What our customers say
Excellent experience and service all the way through. A very friendly and accommodating team - a 10/10 from me! Thank you Hey Baby Wandsworth 🙂
Outstandingly good service. We had a scan and NIPT done here. The staff went out of their way to address our particular needs, by email, over the phone and at the appointment itself. Staff was very friendly and professional. Sabrina in particular has been amazingly helpful, answering every email thoughtfully and super responsive. All COVID-related social distancing and care measures observed, we felt very safe in their hands.
It was a great experience today! Lovely people and really nice place! It was great to be able to discover the gender and to listen to the baby's heartbeat with my partner who is, unfortunately, not allowed at my nhs scan. I highly recommend this place
I had the best attendance, everr!! The doctor was very very nice, made me feel at home. I really recommend Hey Baby, they are very professional and very friendly. Thank very much for the perfect attendance 👏👏
Lovely welcoming staff and brilliant sonographer who talked through everything with me and made me feel very calm. Would recommend this place to anyone wanting additional scans, they were great!!!!!
Excellent customer service, even whilst in the waiting room. During the scan we were carefully explained of every detail. They were amazing!
Being based in Wandsworth makes our clinic easily accessible to clients from the wandsworth,southwark, lambeth.